Experienced California Pharmacists Licensing Defense Attorneys
At Kosnett Professional Licensing Defense, our Los Angeles attorneys represent pharmacists, pharmacies, and pharmacist technicians, as well as wholesalers, distributors, and manufacturers of drugs and medical devices licensed and regulated by the California State Board of Pharmacy.
We understand these professionals are subjected to strict California pharmacy laws, regulations, and professional and ethical standards that are put in place to protect the health and safety of the public.
When they are being investigated for complaints and potential violations of pharmacy regulations, disciplinary actions ranging from reprimand to revocation of the license, the loss of the right to practice or operate a pharmacy could follow without the proper defense strategy.
If you are or may be facing an accusation, investigation, criminal charge, or potential disciplinary action by the California State Board of Pharmacy or a local or federal bureau, our Los Angeles County pharmacist license defense attorneys are here to help.
California State Board of Pharmacy and Department of Consumer Affairs Investigation Defense Attorneys
Our California pharmacy license defense attorneys assist professionals in understanding and resolving issues affecting their abilities to continue working in their fields, when they are being investigated for complaints and potential violations.
At Kosnett Professional Licensing Defense attorneys in California represent all types of pharmacy professionals, including:
- Clinic (CLN).
- Designated Representatives (EXC).
- Hospital (HSP and DRE).
- Intern Pharmacist (INT).
- Pharmacists (RPH).
- Pharmacy (PHY).
- Pharmacy Nonresident (NRP).
- Pharmacy Technician (TCH).
- Sterile Compounding (LSC).
- Wholesalers (WLS and OSD).
Our California pharmacy license defense attorney can assist you in understanding and resolving any issue impacting your professional standing, including:
- Accusations of negligence, unprofessional conduct, and incompetence.
- Criminal arrests, charges, or convictions.
- Diversion of medication.
- Drug Enforcement Agency(DEA) audit or DEA Diversion Control Division
- Federal matters involving DEA, S. Food and Drug Administration(FDA), or U.S. Attorney’s Office.
- Inadequate accounting of medication.
- Inadequate maintenance of patient charts & records.
- Inspector of Pharmacy audit and investigation.
- Insurance and Medi-Cal billing fraud.
- Pharmacist criminal defense.
- Pharmacist Recovery Program for substance abuse.
- Pharmacy law and regulation violations.
- Reporting pharmacist criminal convictions.
If you have been contacted by the Board, or another agency that can irreparably harm your ability to continue practicing in the pharmaceutical industry, contact our skilled pharmacist license defense lawyers in California today for help.
At Kosnett Law, our professional licensing defense attorneys also following services:
- Insurance Professionals
- Medical Technicians
- Psychiatrists and Psychologists
- Real Estate Professionals
When Do I Need to Contact a California Pharmacist License Defense Attorney?
The sooner you can partner with our experienced professional pharmacist licensing defense attorneys in California, the faster we can help put this matter behind you.
We present pharmacy professionals at each stage of the Board or another agency’s inquiry, including:
- Assistance applying for a license.
- Appeal of a denied application for licensure.
- Upon receipt of a citation.
- Advice regarding an investigative interview without an administrative subpoena.
- Administrative subpoenas for documents and/or investigatory interviews.
- Responses to accusations or formal allegations of professional misconduct.
- Discipline following a criminal conviction.
- Petition for modification of probationary terms.
- Petition for early termination of probation.
- Petition for reinstatement.
- License revocations.
- Medicare and Medi-Cal fraud defenses.
If your matter is not resolved in the Accusation stage, an Administrative Hearing will be necessary at the Office of Administrative Hearings (OAH) before the presiding Administrative Law Judge from the OAH Medical Quality Hearing Panel who decides your case.
We can help ensure your story is told, and that the evidence to support your claim is presented with fervor. Our California pharmacist license defense attorneys know that your personal and professional life is hanging in the balance, and we want to help ensure you are being treated fairly by the licensing board or other federal agencies that hold your future in its hands.
If you have lost a pharmacist license case in an OAH Hearing, a writ of mandamus provides a method of appealing the decision in the California Superior Court. A licensee usually has 30 days from the effective date of the OAH decision to file the writ petition in the Superior Court.
We have decades of experience producing real for licensed pharmacists in California during each stage of their cases, so they can continue to pursue the successful future they deserve. We can help you too, starting with a free consultation today.
Call Our Kosnett Professional Licensing Defense Law Offices Today to Speak to A Defense Attorney.
If your pharmacist license is facing evaluation by the Board, or another federal agency, potentially placing its active status at risk for any reason, contact our skilled California Pharmacists Licensing Defense Attorneys today to schedule a free consultation by calling 213-444-7804 or contact us online to learn about our track record of success, and why it is second to none.